Saturday, 29 May 2010

taaruf week.

hip hip .... TaWe TaWe! hip hip.... TaWe TaWe! hiphip.....mabrur!


assalamualaikum! :)
oh yeahh.finally i got to open my blog, facebooking .
oh alhamdulillah.We've transferred safely to Nilai campus.
the ta'ruf week? haha. I dont really know how to explain.
with the white ta'ruf tudung..,,yg besar ituhh..,
and the shoulder big bag..,mcm beg sekolah standard 1 kids..,

but still.,if there's no taaruf week., how do we get to know each other.kan kan kan? :)
no homesick.,no friendsick..,no internetsick..,no nothing.
i dont know why.

okok.overall.,
this whole week, i keep on missing my friends.S.A.H.A.B.A.T especially.
not just them..,but a few of other guys too. alaaa. kenapa oh kenapa?
biar.biar!

can I end my post here? I am seriously tired.I took a train from Nilai to KL sentral, change train then to Klang. haish. penat weh. serious penat. mata layu.

goodnight guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment