Tuesday, 3 August 2010

Bullied!

assalamualaikum! :|

someone said ; "amal terer English.blog dia semua post in English"

and there's another person said ; "amal punya English level 6. dia pandai English"

I dont really know why.
I do use English to post.
but didnt you guys realise that im using broken English?
I do talk in English.
but did you guys ever hear me speak proper and unbroken English?
haha.

oh and.
since I am having a bad flu..,

I dont really have the mood to talk to others.
and I make faces.

pakcik presiden halau dari duty kat mpn.
classmate bising pergi kelas.
doktor membebel suruh rehat.
habistu? memang orang sakit ni asyik kena buli je kot?
no no. that's not what i meant.

i mean,
if you are not feeling well and you say that you are not feeling well,
you will not get well as soon as possible.
but if you just ignore your condition,
sehat walafiat je kan?

ey.you got what i mean?
dahlah.stop crapping. hahahh.

later,salaam! :)

precious time in stad.

No comments:

Post a Comment