Tuesday, 2 November 2010

tagged.

Tag from Syabil

10 things about me?

1. I am talkative when im in a good mood.
2. Smokers are such a turn off for me.
3. When im angry, DO NOT confront me.
4. I dont know how to react with the opposite sex of mine.
5. I love sewing. I do.
6. I play guitar.
7. Its a spoof btw, but number 7 is my lucky number. hah.
8. I dont know how to treat little kids eventho I love teasing them.
9. I hate myself when I am jealous and when I cant control my emotions. HEY, i've tried to.alright?
10. I love being in the water.that's how I release my tension. SWIMMING. *dont you dare to laugh at me!

10 things to do in future?

1. Finish up my studies.
2. Improve myself to be a better person.
3. Saving!.ok.not only doing this in future. Im starting it now :)
4. Help mama with her kindergarten.
5. To buy my own house.
6. To have my own property. car, etc.
7. oh.i left this important thing before! kerja yang bagus! hihi.
8. Improve my communication skills.
9. to stand on my own.
10. To have my own family? :)
"Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to write a note, with 25 random things, fact, habits, or goal about you. at the end, choose 25 10 people to be tagged. you have to tag the person who tagged you. if i tag you, its because i want to know more about you. your cooperation is highly appreciated. haha"
well here goes...

1. I sleep with my teddy in my arms.

2. I have eczema.

3. I cry easily.

4. I have mood swings.

5. I tend to hate the people or guy that I liked before. HAHA

6. I always wanted a younger sister. 

7. I opened this blog since 2007. three years weh!

8. I have a weird feeling when I see my friends of the opposite sex praying. macam ada aura gitu.apakah?

9. Adoring someone from far. I wont do the approach thingy.

10.  I love oldies songs.

11. Geli kalau orang tunjuk jiwang depan2. tapi aku sorang yang jiwang. jangan gelak. 

12. I dont fancy celebrating my own birthday. I'll be speechless then.

13. I love kek pandan lapis. tak ramai yang minat. so what?

14. I have a certificate for swimming and life saving. jangan gelak jugak.

15. I had a facebook account. But I decided to delete it. Kekuatan yang amat diperlukan ketika mendelete account tersebut.

16. I like nerd guys.

17. to sleep; there must be a blanket on my feet. or else I wont sleep.

18. I can go shopping or window shopping from morn till night.

19. My mom is currently my diary. Besides this blog.haha

20. I am talkative. But I like guys who arent.

21. Star gazing. that's the next favourite thing i'll do after releasing tension in the water.

22. I annoy people who annoys me.

23. I wont talk if I am angry and I dont have the mood.

24. I think tudung labuh itu appropriate. teringin nak cuba slow slow.

25. I dont know how to show my appreciation to my friends eventho I love them.

Tag 1o person?

wajibkah aktiviti penge'tag'an?

syiqin.
belle.
wardah.
aliyah.
kak tin.

oh. ape lah hak ku memaksa orang . hahaha 

4 comments:

  1. haha, hw u feel having to leave ur teddy alone while going to classes? u knw wht, i was kinda surprised seeing u had a teddy and i was like, whoa she even kissed her teddy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt write anything about kissing my teddy, did I? :|

    hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no lahh. hri kte pgi dorm awk tu, kte nmpk awk kiss bear awk. i dont think u notice tht thou

    ReplyDelete
  4. alamak!
    diam2 sudah.

    hahah!

    ReplyDelete