Tuesday, 11 January 2011

at last!

ergh!
I keep on refreshing the page -.-
my broadband has reached its limit
and its getting slower dayyy by dayyy!
huahua.

well.lets just continue with a few things I wanted to post here since I couldnt post anything past few days.

ONE. berkat ibubapa dan guru itu sangat penting. I agree. Do you? no matter how hard you work and study everyday, no matter how clever you are, both of them are the most important thing. I have friends who always comment on how hard they've studied but nothing came out positively. Its pitty though. but then, I realised something, they are the ones who always criticize and talk back about the lecturers / teachers. Im not saying that I dont do any of those, but what I only did it slightly and even if I happen to not like the lecturer, I dont dare to comment too much on my lecturers. apekah kau seikhlas hati nak terima ajaran lecturer kau tu kalau kau keep on memaki lecturer kau tu belakang2? kau kutuk lecturer kau habis2an setiap kali kelas, and kau expect apa yang lecturer tu ajar masuk dalam kepala otak kau? apekah? gila bullshit wey. so please la weh, kurangkan la kutukan2 kau tu. sakit kepala otak aku nak dengar kau komen pasal lecturer kau.

TWO. berhentilah asyik menyalahkan keadaan dan orang lain. menyampah la weh kau buat macam tu. sampai bila kau tak nak mengaku kesalahan kau sendiri? kau nak salahkan kerajaan la, orang lain la, lecturer la, dormmate la, classmate la, pakcik tukang sapu sampah la, aku bukan setakat sakit telinga, sakit hati pun ada. tau tak? aku bukan malaikat, aku pun mengomel. tapi tahap berpatutan la.

THREE. aku makin benci orang yg terlalu loud. read me: TOO LOUD. kau fikir kau sorang je yg happy go lucky segala bagai? tak perlu terlalu loud. aku menyampah. nak loud ke hulu, ke hilir, sila blah dari pandangan aku. aku pun loud jugak, tapi takde lah sampai terlolong terpekik sampai satu dorm kau nak runtuhkan? ape hal weh?

FOUR. less than two months left. and all of sudden, I got homesick-ed. I found myself crying in the night, wanting badly to go home. I can no more express myself here. I dont find my life here fun anymore. Im focusing to finish up the finals and wrap up the fscc works. I seriously need some friends. sounds like I dont have any? thats my fault anyway. Isolated myself for no reasons.

FIVE. stop acting like you know everything. even if you are my bestfriend, believe me I can just backstab you because you're trying to amuse everyone with your actions. whatmore, if you are JUST a normal friend. Oh, and that's a reminder to myself too. huwaaa :'(

nah. that's all I can think of. so, gubai for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment