click to enlarge photo.
betul, Langit Oren is experiencing something that yours truly cant even describe what it is.
meroyan maybe?
even meroyan tak mencapai tahap itu.
heyho. :)
firstly, sorry for being so unorganized, i didnot update as frequent as promised. life has been quite busy nowadays. and when im not, the internet isnt going well at home.
MUET
the english test is just around the corner. In a week time, there's a speaking test. and three days later, a bunch of on-paper-test. Frankly speaking, I had not revised or should I call browse through any model essays or anything regarding MUET. I just dont have the time! honestly. Bet that I'll try to find the 'red book' that someone told me to read through that book. hoyaah.
THINGS
weird? haha.yea whatever. I should think that when I turn into a reaaaaaaally unorganized lifestyle *for at least, now is the best example of all* , everything became mixed up. even my feelings too! scratch that out, Im trying to fix it one by one. be it friends, or work, or whatever. my room seems to be in a huge mess for at least a week. I bought a new guitar for myself. although its not as grand as my brother's that i've been using since a while, its something i need to take care of still because my guitar class is still going on! I have not been practicing my skills for the last 3 weeks on tonight there'll be a class. at work? I have been a VERY good employee since the first day of work I think. *well, who else can praise your ownself?* I've been extremely good to the children especially the twins because they are overdosely-cute. swimming activities are still on, everyday sunday with the two giddy-little-cousins. I just find out that i need to convey my love to someone and i've decided that the two of them will be the perfect ones. HAHAHA
FRIENDS
lost contact. basically all the nilai-ans.classmates.dormmates. I just couldnt find the right word if I were to send them a text message. You see, there's a situation where you pretend that you dont even know them, and all of sudden you came by their page (fb,twitter,blog or even a post about them) somehow you'll find out how much you miss them. You've stopped contacting them believing that they dont care about your existence, but why suddenly there's an urge of making a comeback? believe me, I am so emotional when it comes to this. the-far-friend-who-is-now-in-egypt surely understands this. Is it because I only have those three auntie-aged friends at work and baby-aged children to mingle with everyday? sheesh.come to reality, do I really need a month to confess that I miss nilai-ans that much? the outings with fellow friends always loosen me up. But you dont get that 24/7.
kembali kepada gambar diatas.
I typed everything that came across my mind without trying to press the backspace tab hoping that i can sort out what's in my mind.but i really cant read what i've typed. is there someone out there who can please tell me how messy i am right now as how messy my sentences and words are being arranged? well those who have known me for so long *or maybe you dont know me so well,* i think you guys know how I babble everytime things got so messed up. daripada meghoyan jadi luahan perasaan apecer ni hah?
*pretending to be those who google up their feelings to express themselves in an image.hikhikhik*
697.9754. or is it going to be 4820?


No comments:
Post a Comment