well. the result came out unexpectedly. I was aiming 'pass' for microeconomic and statistic paper.
Alhamdulillah. no fail, no repeat. My result was not that good, but still I am glad that I have no paper to repeat. That shows how worried I am over the 2 papers.
So, moving on to the 2nd semester. Guess I should work even harder. InshaAllah. oh, and this will be my class schedule for 2nd semester. Not much different from previous semester.
I tried to register for early classes. by early, I mean 8.30 class. When you start early, you'll finish early. My main concern is on Tuesdays and Thursdays where the two classes were only separated by 10 minutes gap. But the classes are in two different building, and its not near! whoa. I sure am gonna be late for the second class!
compare the above and below;
not much different aye?
oh.that reminds me. I should get my excuse letter for Umrah as early as possible.or else I'll have to skip a whole week of class.! :O
thats all for now!


No comments:
Post a Comment