kevin mcHale, you totally rock!
look, I know how it sucks to follow all those glee episodes, but having nothing to do, watching tv series and dramas are the best thing to do. so, do you guys know that disabled ; on the wheelchair person on glee? he's Artie. kindly ask mr.google for his picture. other people said that he's the least favoured character in glee. but hey, a person as healthy as kevin mcHale, who's doing as Artie in glee, he's awesome man. seriously, how can he even make himself looked like he was a real disabled person? you may like finn, or puck, or even sam in the 2nd season of glee, but to me, Artie is and will always be the one who gets my attention the most.
now,to the next subject.
im feeling like i need to join something else. I mean, somewhere else where I'll meet with different people, or at least a big circle of friends of the same age. should I join any clubs, or society or just find a part time job,dealing with the public? its just that im quite feeling like I havent been socializing a lot since I worked in VY. going to work early in the morning, facing the kids and three other teachers, going back in the afternoon, and lock myself in the room till night and wake up in the morning, doing the routine all over again. its boring me to death. I need my friends. im thinking of doing a part time in tesco.
yeah, I know you guys will be like..., tesco? again? heck? chill out. that's the only place that i could think of for the time being!. for at least, i can meet different people everyday. anything else than that? my friends are quite far from where i am, and thats the reason why I couldnt meet them oftenly.
and, i know my blog is getting boring. naaah,as usual it IS boring. but still, why are you here reading my blog? hahahaha. caught ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment