Sunday, 7 May 2017

re-blog

so I'm starting to blog again.

old stuff, old school, yeah.  I've had this blog since 2007 hadnt i? 10 years!

10 years .. of talking to myself. hahahahah.


just putting this down; i'm going to start a 10-days water fasting. NO, it is not for my diet, but I'm trying whatever I can to cure my eczema. It has been really bad, like REAL BAD, no kidding. embarassed as fish please you just dont know. blergh. on my fingers, and on my feet. Read on the net that it helps to calm a 'leaky gut' which mainly causes eczema flares. No harm in trying! But let's see if I can really tahan for 10 days of water fasting. Sounds crazy but whatever it takes to control my eczema.

woh. still best jugak sebenarnya blog ni since you can talk whatever you want kan. hello no one is following my blog anymore, I can say whatever I want to. beh.


uh. talk again later!

No comments:

Post a Comment