Sunday, 9 February 2025

Of 2NE1 and more feelings

Lahhh. Tiber teringat kat blog sendiri out of nowhere.


But, hey hi blog. :) 

How’s life, you ask? Still thriving, Alhamdulillahh! Life must go on as usual. Kan?


There are a lot I wanted to recap, to tell but I don’t know where to start.. No more tadika, new job, abah passed away. I’ll try to put it into a blog post one by one when I feel like I’m ready to tell. 

But what I came here to tell .. for years I have been saying to people and myself- I don’t find myself excited towards anyone anything anymore. But I think I recently got back those butterflies again. It has been yearsss!! I went to 2NE1 concert - yes they disbanded but they announced a welcome back concert tour after 8 years they disbanded. The show, was, AMAZING. 

Uh oh. What I’m trying to say is .. the butterflies, not coming just for 2NE1. But something and someone else as well. Dang it. How do I put this into words? 🥺 I’m screaming on the inside like how do I deal with this feeling at this age? ..


Dah ah. Penat nak recall balik because the feelings exhaust me constantly. Kbai


No comments:

Post a Comment